Antwort
Alt 11.04.2011, 09:49   #1
Gast
Gast
STORM - Casual, PvE / PVP clan LFM

Here at Storm we are recruiting members for SWTOR.

About us

As a clan we have been going since 1999 and have played all kinds of games together, MMOs and FPSs. We are a varied bunch from a range of European countries, cutting across the age ranges. Most of us have RL with jobs, families and even friends, thats why we stress the casual nature of our gaming as we know that not everyone can be online all the time. When we do play we are committed but think the most important thing is to enjoy the gaming and especially playing together within it. We
like to win but don't go crazy if we lose. We can take it seriously but can laugh at ourselves as we do it too.
English is our spoken language on our TS3 server. As we are from a range of countries we have a lot of different accents and fluency levels so don't worry about your spoken English - it is probably better than most of our English members anyway!

About you

You will be a game player who likes to play as part of a team and have a good sense of humour. You might want to play PvE or PvP - we like to do both. You will want to take an active part (within the limitations of your real life!) in guild life and help others from time to time as we place great emphasis on enjoying the game together and helping each other. You can be from any country, background, gender, religious affiliation or hairstyle (baldies will be tolerated but not promoted within the guild unless they wear a fez online so as not to offend our eyes). We aim for as much diversity as possible. You will have a positive outlook on gaming, having fun and taking part. And just to say it again - will have a good sense of humour.

If you are new to the MMO genre, this is not a problem!. With us, you will learn the 'ropes' in your own tempo.

More female players are needed .

We have a couple of rules

Our age limit is 18+ (sorry kids!).
Anyone with griefing tendencies need not apply.

New members should be active on our forums, so we get to know eachother - game is set for release spring 2011 .
If you are interested in joining and be a part of shaping us for SWTOR, reply here and visit our forums and put in an application.

K

Alt 11.04.2011, 16:15   #2
Gast
Gast
AW: STORM - Casual, PvE / PVP clan LFM

hey mate, thats the german section

Alt 11.04.2011, 16:17   #3
Gast
Gast

i am afraid you're in the wrong place

Alt 11.04.2011, 18:18   #4
Gast
Gast

Nah

I am stretching out a hand for those of you who need to train their english

K

Alt 11.04.2011, 18:25   #5
Gast
Gast

You will not be lucky with your search, because in the german forum-section you have to speak the german language

that's why it is there

Alt 11.04.2011, 19:23   #6
Gast
Gast

Zitat:
Zitat von Kaano
Nah

I am stretching out a hand for those of you who need to train their english

K
i really dont know what you thinkin about germans, but many of us CAN speak english quite well...

Alt 11.04.2011, 19:49   #7
Gast
Gast

i really dont know what you thinkin about germans, but many of us CAN speak english quite well...[/quote]My point . Thats why I thought I'd post in here.

K

Alt 11.04.2011, 19:59   #8
Gast
Gast

Zitat:
Zitat von dynakilla
i really dont know what you thinkin about germans, but many of us CAN speak english quite well...
Nevertheless due to forum rules it's forbidden (or in mod-words: not recommended) to speak english in the german section

But if no german mod appears, i wish you best luck to find some interested people

(though i think if they are looking for international guilds, they will respond there)

Alt 11.04.2011, 20:07   #9
Gast
Gast

strange double post

K

Antwort

Lesezeichen

Themen-Optionen